Join Steve as he walks you through how to handle an opening of a call with an online lead with authority and influence.
The three part formula to mastering the opening:
- Introduce – Let them know who you are
- Acknowledge – Be very clear as to why you’re calling
- Ask – End the intro with a question
Questions NOT to ask:
- How are you?
- How’s it going?
- How are you doing today?
- Are you busy?
- I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time…
Steve explains why you shouldn’t ask these questions in the audio above.
>>> BONUS: Limited Fast Action Downloads!
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Buyer Consultation Process
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Seller/Listing Process
- [Private Podcast] The Listing Pre-Launch Blueprint Podcast – How to Create Competition Before Your Listing Hits the Market
- [Private Video] Social Media Ads – The Math Behind the Success
- [PDF] Exclusive Report – 4 Things You Should Never Say to an Online Lead