Are you currently generating registrations with our free Push Button Digital Farming platform? People request their valuations for many different reasons. Many of them are checking addresses that they don’t even own. Knowing this, all the money is in the follow up. Speed to lead is only part of the game.
Here is a simple strategy to get the conversation going.
Go to zillow.com and find the property. Take a screenshot of the page (sample images below) and then use a digital app (handwriting is fine too) such as notability on your ipad to mark it up.
There are two type of messages based on where the market is going (both below).
- The market is going up
- The home has a lot of listing competition
Once you determine which applies to this home, print out the screenshot. On the back, include a summary of what is active and has sold in their neighborhood. Remember at this point in the game your only goal is to start the conversation.
>>> BONUS: Limited Fast Action Downloads!
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Buyer Consultation Process
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Seller/Listing Process
- [Private Podcast] The Listing Pre-Launch Blueprint Podcast – How to Create Competition Before Your Listing Hits the Market
- [Private Video] Social Media Ads – The Math Behind the Success
- [PDF] Exclusive Report – 4 Things You Should Never Say to an Online Lead