One of the top conversations that we have with agents in a market filled with opportunity is around buyer loyalty.
The ubiquitous access to information, promises to get access to private deal flow, witty agents at open houses, and listing agents offering incentives all end up being various reasons for the continued conversation around buyer loyalty to an agent.
After several discussions at a recent mastermind group, I recorded this as a way of thinking about the buyer universe as a whole. Take a listen.
If you can’t access the audio above, click here to play the audio.
>>> BONUS: Limited Fast Action Downloads!
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Buyer Consultation Process
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Seller/Listing Process
- [Private Podcast] The Listing Pre-Launch Blueprint Podcast – How to Create Competition Before Your Listing Hits the Market
- [Private Video] Social Media Ads – The Math Behind the Success
- [PDF] Exclusive Report – 4 Things You Should Never Say to an Online Lead