In this episode, Sharran Srivatsaa, CEO of Kingston Lane, destroys the myth that only visible factors like yard upkeep and freeway construction affect home values.
In it, he explains why:
- Average effort kills home prices
- Agents should be as involved as possible in HOA meetings within their farm area
- The perception of one home’s marketing affects the entire neighborhood
As always, the best conversations happen on Instagram. Head over to Sharran, Steve and Kingston Lane’s accounts to discuss the episode. You can also TAG us + WIN special prizes!
TAG AND WIN!
Follow us and tag us to be entered to win prizes:
- Follow Sharran Srivatsaa on Instagram
- Follow Steve Olson on Instagram
- Follow Kingston Lane on Instagram
FREE… GET THE TOP 10 SECRETS TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR BUSINESS
We put together a “bundle” of our top 10 strategies to help you grow your business and make money right now.