Gold Coast, Australia, September 03, 2018 –(PR.com)– Kingston Lane, an innovative lead generation and marketing automation solution for real estate agents, will begin offering services in Australia and New Zealand in September after extensive and successful beta testing in both regions.
Kingston Lane’s unique solution to real estate marketing challenges has been proven throughout 2018 in the United States. Agents in Australia and New Zealand will be eligible to access the company’s growing suite of “5-clicks or less” localized lead gen, sales, and creative campaigns.
In addition to Kingston Lane’s push-button lead farming, coming soon websites, and email campaigns, the company will make available its Seller Analysis Tool (SAT), which will allow agents to offer leads and clients a well-rounded perspective on how their home might perform when released to the market.
To read the full release, head over to PR.com
>>> BONUS: Limited Fast Action Downloads!
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Buyer Consultation Process
- [PDF] The Kingston Lane Seller/Listing Process
- [Private Podcast] The Listing Pre-Launch Blueprint Podcast – How to Create Competition Before Your Listing Hits the Market
- [Private Video] Social Media Ads – The Math Behind the Success
- [PDF] Exclusive Report – 4 Things You Should Never Say to an Online Lead